Learn more about Experian.com and our parent company, Experian, the leading provider of online credit reports and scores.
Benefits of freecreditreport.com:
- Updates to your score twice a month
- View your history on an interactive graph
Checking your score with us won't impact your credit!
- Personalized list of what's helping your score
- Issues hurting your score in priority order
- Scores, alerts, and credit data on one page
- Pulled together and set to you once a month
- Alerts you when your credit report changes
- Helps identify new accounts, loans and more
- Credit Monitoring for potential fraud
- SITE Attribute: [Insurance] Guarantee to help recover costs
- Alert Experian to incorrect information online
- Access to trained Fraud Resolution Specialists
- Learn how credit impacts your life
- Check out the credit articles and blog
Calculated on the PLUS Score model, your Experian Credit Score indicates your relative credit risk level for educational purposes and is not the score used by lenders. Learn More.